Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Death Penalty - Matt's Opinion

In this video I’m going to be answering a question that for some reason you guys really want me to answer, mostly on Twitter, but I thought giving my answer in 140 characters would actually sound sarcastic and heres why…
The question: “what is your opinion on the death penalty.”

I am against the death penalty because like others it’s against my personal morality, but not because I just think it’s wrong… but because I think it’s not enough. I just rather have someone rot and suffer in prison for the rest of their life than give them the (what I consider) get out of jail free card.
In my view there are some things like rape and cheating on someone. Yes really. I’m not currently in a relationship, though you can hit me up on Twitter and change that… lol. But before I go off on that tangent now, what my point is, is that I’d rather be murdered than find out someone cheated on me and hopefully vice-versa. Bottom line is, I just rather have someone rot and suffer in prison for the rest of their life than give them the (what I consider) get out of jail free card.
Either way I’d love to hear what your opinion on this one is, so leave a comment down below and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and ask them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment